Show reCAPTCHA or invisible CAPTCHA in your comment forms. This plugin works with Contact Form 7, bbPress, BuddyPress, woocommerce, and wordpress login systems. Use reCAPTCHA to increase the security of your site and contact forms and reduce the amount of spam that comes through. ReCAPTCHA comes with three strength settings, low, medium and high to best suit the needs of the individual website.
To install this plugin (with reCAPTCHA v2):
- Go to the plugins tab in the backend of your WordPress website.
- Search for “Advanced noCaptcha & invisible Captcha (v2 & v3)”
- Install and activation the plugin
- Insert the public and secret key from Google Recaptcha
- In the contact form editor, insert the following shortcode [anr_nocaptcha g-recaptcha-response] just above the [submit].